Welcome to the website for the 1000 Landscapes for 1 Billion People co-design workshop.
Here you will be able to find all the information you will need to participate in the workshop.
The objectives of this co-design workshop are:
- Build a collective understanding of 1000L vision, mission and strategic approach (‘big picture’)
- Review and assess draft Design Team findings, initial designs and proposed next steps in the design process
- Gather other issues, ideas and inputs from the participants
- Map the way forward for each Design Team — direction/focus and what interim products can be generated to share publicly
- Build community – getting to know each other
- Evaluate the workshop – including questions that reinforce continued commitment for successful Design Teams/Design Phase